For apparel companies, Browzwear is creating true-to-life digital samples that eliminate the inefficiencies in their design processes. With this software designers are able to speed up time to market, save on resources, and greatly improve sustainability. The platform also allows them to easily generate digital samples of every new design they make – which helps to make production easy.
Although Browzwear doesn’t list any laptops on their site, I’ve included some specs here that are most likely involved in the photogrammetry workflow. With all of this out of our way, let’s jump to the requirements and laptop spec recommendations.
- Browzwear helps apparel companies create true-to-life digital samples that eliminate inefficiencies in their design processes
- They do this by making production easy and fast, saving on resources, and greatly improving sustainability
Requirements for a Browzwear laptop
Major Deciding on a memory
Recommended (16 GB)
If you’re an avid Browzwear user, you should go for 16 GB RAM to make sure that Browzwear won’t struggle to load pages or run smoothly.
Best (32 GB)
If you’re a professional who uses Browzwear all day, every day, I recommend getting a laptop with 32 GB of RAM. Why? The more apps and browsers you have open in the background – the more memory will be required. I’ve been using 32 GB laptops for the past few years and I haven’t had any issues with them – it just seems like the best choice for me at this point in time.
- if you use Browzwear all day, every day, I recommend getting a laptop with 32 GB of RAM
- 16 GB RAM laptops are enough for most users with a single app open in the background (e.g. Browzwear)
- RAM is the memory required to run multiple apps in the background
- if you use Browzwear only once a week, any laptop will do
Major Choosing the right processor for Browzwear
There are many factors that go into the best processor for a laptop, but in general, the more cores, the better. This is true for tasks that can be split across multiple cores – such as photo editing or video editing. If you need a laptop for both gaming and work – then consider Intel Core i7. AMD processors are also very popular for gaming laptops.
Here are some popular choices:
- Intel Core i5-10200H – The cheapest option I’d recommend
- Intel Core i7-10875H – solid middle-of-the-road laptop for Browzwear
- Intel Core i9-11900H – if you’re looking for the best of the best – the ultimate professional laptop
- For Browzwear, consider Intel Core i5/Ryzen 5 processors from the latest generation
- Intel Core i5/Ryzen 5 are popular choices for Browzwear laptops
- Here are some popular choices: Intel Core i5-10200H, Intel Core i7-10875H, Intel Core i9-11900H
Major Graphics card for Browzwear
For most applications, we would recommend getting a RTX 2060 graphics card.
A good option for midrange graphics would be the RTX 3060. It’s a step down from the RTX 2060, but it’s not that much slower and will still be fast enough for many applications.
A great entry-level graphics card is the GTX 1650. It’s not that fast, but it’ll do the job for small assemblies.
- best graphics for Browzwear are the RTX 2060 and RTX 3070
- entry level graphics card is the GTX 1650
Optional requirements for a Browzwear laptop
Optional Deciding on a storage
SSDs in general
In terms of reliability, there’s no such thing as a best laptop storage. HDDs and SSDs have their upsides and downsides. SSDs are less susceptible to magnetic fields, but more vulnerable to damage from high-voltage electric shocks. HDDs are less sensitive to power surges, but take up more space and can’t compete with the performance of an SSD. That’s why a laptop storage is always about tradeoffs.
On one hand, I’d say that an NVMe drive is still worth the money because it’s faster than SATA drives, more power efficient, and you’ll be able to upgrade it easily in the future. On the other hand, it’s not worth paying for NVMe if you don’t need it (and you don’t really need it unless you’re using AutoCAD or 3D modeling software). And finally, if you’re planning on storing large amounts of data – go for an HDD with a huge capacity (1 TB or 2 TB.
How much space do I need?
This depends on what type of computer user you are. For professionals that work with 3D models and video editing – the minimum I would recommend is a 512 GB SSD. But if you’re just casually browsing Facebook in Chrome – 256 GB will be enough for you.
I think 256 GB should be your starting point if you’re buying a new laptop under $1,000. Otherwise, I recommend getting at least 512 GB so that all your files can be stored locally on your computer without clogging up your external hard drive too much. If the price difference between a 256 GB and 512 GB SSD isn’t too significant – go for the 512 GB version instead of settling for less than what you need!
- NVMe drives are faster than SATA drives, more power efficient, and you’ll be able to upgrade them easily in the future
- You don’t really need an NVMe drive unless you’re using AutoCAD or 3D modeling software
- 256 GB should be your starting point if you’re buying a new laptop under $1,000. Otherwise, I recommend getting at least 512 GB so that all your files can be stored locally on your computer without clogging up your external hard drive too much. If the price difference between a 256 GB and 512 GB SSD isn’t too significant – go for the 512 GB version instead of settling for less than what you need!
5 Best Laptops for Browzwear
Pros and cons
- First-class display (15.6 IPS HDR Touch)
- Fair memory amount (16GB)
- So-so processor (i7-9850H)
- So-so graphics card (Quadro T2000)
Pros and cons
- Very good processor (Ryzen 7 5800H)
- Excellent memory amount (128GB)
- Heavy (5.4 lbs)
- No IPS Panel (subpar viewing angles)
Take a look at our other reviews:
- Best laptops for Autodesk Revit 2021
- Best Laptops for Autodesk Fusion 360
- Best Laptops for DaVinci Resolve 17
- Best Laptop for Autodesk 3DS MAX 2022
Table of Best Laptops for Browzwear
|Lenovo ThinkPad P53 20QN001VUS||$740|
|Dell XPS 9710||$1140|
|Dell XPS 9710||$1410|
|Acer Predator Helios 300||$1840|
|ASUS ROG Strix Scar||$2770|