Are you tired of unstable graphic design software? Do you feel like giving up every time you experience a program freeze or crash? Well, you're not alone. Using CorelDRAW can be a steep learning curve, especially for newbies. However, with the right setup, you can work in peace knowing the software won't fail you. In this guide, I'll help you discover what makes the best laptop for CorelDRAW based on your specific requirements and budget.
Before we delve into the specifics, let's discuss what CorelDRAW is and why it matters. CorelDRAW is an intuitive and feature-packed program used by graphic designers worldwide for various projects, from designing logos to creating promotional materials. It's packed with tools such as font management, screen capture, and color management, to name a few. The software can be resource-intensive, making it crucial to have a computer that can handle it well. That said, I'll give you a rundown of the essential features your computer must-have.
5 Best Laptops for CorelDraw
1.ASUS ZenbookCorelDraw 2022 runs smoothly on the powerful ASUS ZenBook.
- Compact and lightweight design
- Powerful Ryzen CPU with advanced internal cooling module
- Excellent battery life
- Bright and good quality IPS matte screen
- Soldered RAM
- Weak Wi-Fi
- High emissions under load
- Only a few ports
The ASUS ZenBook offers a powerful Ryzen CPU in a compact and sleek design with excellent battery life and a bright display, making it a good-value performance ultrabook for everyday use and demanding tasks. However, the soldered RAM and weak Wi-Fi are downsides to consider.
ASUS VivoBook 15 OLED
- OLED screen displays inky blacks and wide color gamut support.
- Portable and easy to carry around.
- Battery life lasts less than 7 hours of light productivity.
- Keyboard is tiring to type on for extended periods.
2.Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 9iLenovo IdeaPad Slim 9i looks good but has drawbacks.
- Relatively bright touchscreen
- Attractive chassis design
- Strong GPU performance
- Respectable battery life
- Shallow and weak keyboard feedback
- Slippery and awkward clickpad
- RAM not user-upgradeable
- No integrated SD reader, USB-A, or HDMI
Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 9i has a leather-clad design, relatively bright touchscreen, and good GPU performance. However, its shallow keyboard, slippery clickpad, and lack of user-upgradeable RAM are notable drawbacks.
Apple MacBook Air M2
- Slim and high-quality case
- Good input devices
- Significant performance reduction under high load
- Neither Thunderbolt 4 nor Wi-Fi 6 at 160 MHz, only single external display supported
3.Lenovo Legion 5 ProLenovo Legion 5 Pro is a great laptop for CorelDraw 2022 users on a budget.
- High quality 165 Hz 16:10 IPS display
- Relatively easy serviceability
- Integrated numpad
- Very fast charging
- Low resolution webcam with no IR or privacy shutter
- Very warm CPUGPU temperatures when gaming
- Moderate-heavy uneven backlight bleeding
- Only average battery life
The Lenovo Legion 5 Pro is a budget-friendly laptop with high-end features like the 150W TGP GeForce RTX 3070 Ti and AMD Zen 3+ CPU, perfect for running CorelDraw 2022. Its 16-inch, 165Hz 16:10 IPS display provides excellent quality, but it's not ideal for battery life or Thunderbolt support.
Lenovo Legion 5 Pro
- High-quality 165Hz 16:10 IPS display
- Relatively easy serviceability
- Low-resolution webcam with no IR or privacy shutter
- Very warm CPUGPU temperatures when
4.GIGABYTE AORUS 15 XE4GIGABYTE AORUS 15 XE4: A Performance Monster for Gamers and Content Creators.
- Highly responsive 165Hz panel with a wide color gamut
- High system performance with PCIe 4.0 SSD
- Thunderbolt 4 and Power Delivery
- Free M.2 2280 slot (PCIe 4.0) for easy upgrades
- High power usage at idle and low load
- No card reader
- Only one
GIGABYTE AORUS 15 XE4 is an outstanding and powerful gaming laptop that comes with a highly responsive 165Hz panel, Thunderbolt 4, Power Delivery, and a solid battery life. The laptop's high system performance, PCIe 4.0 SSD, and free M.2 2280 slot make it a great choice for content creators.
Lenovo Legion 5 Pro
- Very bright display with good color reproduction
- Many replaceable modules with a free M.2 slot
- Heavy with a bulky chassis and power brick
- Limited battery life without hybrid mode
5.Dell XPS 17 9720Dell XPS 17 9720 delivers excellent performance but with a slight dip in graphics.
- excellent 4K display with AdobeRGB
- high-quality case
- Thunderbolt 4 PCIe 4.0
- very high system performance
- lower graphics performance than the predecessor
- performance not completely stable under combined load
- not Wi-Fi 6E compatible
- 720p webcam
Dell XPS 17 9720 boasts an impressive 4K display with AdobeRGB and high-quality case, paired with very high system performance, fast card reader, and good speakers. However, its lower graphics performance and unstable performance under a combined load may not make it an ideal option for those seeking a stable graphic performance.
Dell XPS 15 9520
- Premium design and build with a portable form-factor
- Several excellent screen options, including the OLED panel
- Limited screen angle and ergonomic quirks
Table of the Best Laptops for CorelDraw
|Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 9i||$960|
|Lenovo Legion 5 Pro||$1,350|
|GIGABYTE AORUS 15 XE4||$1,600|
|Dell XPS 17 9720||$5,600|