The world of Pokémon is set to experience a significant revolution with the upcoming release of Pokémon Legends: Arceus. Players can look forward to a whole new adventure in a brand new setting with overhauled game mechanics, different battle systems, and a unique open-world exploration system. With all this anticipation, you'll want to ensure that you have a laptop that can run the game without any lags or crashes.
As an experienced gamer, I know how frustrating it can be to have your laptop freeze or crash while playing a game. That's why I've put together this guide to help you find the best laptops for playing Pokemon Legends: Arceus. In this guide, we'll discuss the system requirements of the game and what you need to look for in a laptop. We'll also go over some top picks and give you an idea of what to expect in terms of pricing. So, get ready to embark on a new Pokémon journey and let's find you the perfect laptop to get started!
5 Best Laptops for Pokemon Legends: Arceus
1.MSI SwordPokemon Legends: Arceus laptop
- Exceptional processor (i5-12450H)
- Terrific display (15.6 IPS-level)
- One of most affordable laptops with an Intel i5 processor
- Hefty 1TB SSD
- Its screen gives away its price
Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5
- Long battery life
- Fast processor
- Poorly calibrated and dim display with low color-space coverage
- Limited upgrade options (RAM and processor)
2.ASUS ZenBook 13 UX325EA-EH71ASUS ZenBook 13 UX325EA-EH71: A great laptop with powerful performance and long battery life for Pokemon Legends: Arceus, but with weak speakers and display.
- Sleek, lightweight frame
- Powerful overall and gaming performance
- Excellent battery life
- Very comfortable keyboard
- Weak speakers
- Display could be brighter
- No headphone jack
The ASUS ZenBook 13 UX325EA-EH71 is a sleek and lightweight laptop that offers powerful overall and gaming performance, excellent battery life, and a very comfortable keyboard. However, its weak speakers and display that could be brighter may be a turnoff for some users.
HP Pavilion Aero Ultralight
- Bright and colorful display
- Clicky and satisfying keyboard
- Small deck
- No touch screen or microSD card slot
3.Lenovo Legion 5 ProLenovo Legion 5 Pro is a fast and reliable gaming laptop, but with limited battery life and no Thunderbolt support.
- High quality 165 Hz 16:10 IPS display
- Relatively easy serviceability
- Integrated numpad
- Very fast charging
- Low resolution webcam with no IR or privacy shutter
- Very warm CPUGPU temperatures when gaming
- Moderate-heavy uneven backlight bleeding
- Only average battery life
Lenovo Legion 5 Pro is a powerful gaming laptop with upgraded AMD Zen 3+ CPU and 150W TGP GPU. It boasts a high-quality 165 Hz IPS display, fast charging, and easy serviceability. However, it has a low-resolution webcam, high CPU/GPU temperatures, uneven backlight bleeding, and only average battery life. Thunderbolt support is also missing.
ASUS TUF F15 FX507ZM-ES74
- Faster than most other laptops with a 140 W TGP GeForce RTX 3060 and 12th gen Alder Lake-H CPU.
- 300 Hz IPS panel with full sRGB coverage for high-quality graphics.
- Chassis base and
4.ASUS ROG Strix ScarASUS ROG Strix Scar: A gaming beast with some flaws
- Sturdy construction
- Fast Wi-Fi 6E
- Powerful Core i9-12900H and RTX 3070 Ti with MUX switch
- Excellent response times and color gamut coverage
- Limited display angle
- No biometric login
- High heat and noise emissions under load
- Heavy SSD throttling during continuous reads
The ASUS ROG Strix Scar 15 G533 is a top-notch gaming laptop with a durable build, fast Wi-Fi 6E, and high-end Intel and Nvidia components. However, it falls short on certain aspects such as display angle, lack of biometric login, and poor battery backup.
Acer Predator Triton 500
- High performance capabilities
- Excellent, bright 240-Hz display
- Soldered-in RAM
- Inaccessible SSD
5.ASUS ROG Strix Scar G733CX-XS97ASUS ROG Strix Scar G733CX-XS97 delivers high-end gaming performance with excellent display and extensive case illumination, but at a hefty price.
- High and stable gaming performance
- Good QHD panel with 240 Hz
- Extensive case illumination
- TB4, Wi-Fi 6E, and PCIe 4.0
- Inconsistent SSD performance
- Additional premium for HX CPU isnt worth it
- No webcam
The ASUS ROG Strix Scar G733CX-XS97 offers top-of-the-line hardware with a fast 240Hz QHD panel, powerful Core i9-12950HX processor and GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, and extensive case illumination. However, it comes at a high price, and the inconsistent SSD performance, no webcam, and electronic noises might be disappointing.
ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo
- Impressive dual-screen design
- Blistering gaming performance
- Awkward keyboard and touchpad layout
Table of the Best Laptops for Pokemon Legends: Arceus
|ASUS ZenBook 13 UX325EA-EH71||$730|
|Lenovo Legion 5 Pro||$1,350|
|ASUS ROG Strix Scar||$2,310|
|ASUS ROG Strix Scar G733CX-XS97||$3,800|