Are you excited to embark on a new adventure with Aloy in Horizon Forbidden West? Well, you'll need a powerful machine to make the experience as smooth and immersive as possible. That's where I come in. As an avid gamer myself, I've done extensive research to bring you the ultimate guide to finding the best laptop for Horizon Forbidden West.
I understand that not everyone has the budget for a high-end gaming laptop, so I've also included options for those on a budget. Whether you're looking for a laptop that can handle the game's demanding graphics and gameplay or just one that can provide a decent gaming experience, this guide has got you covered.
So sit back, relax, and let me take you on a journey to find the perfect laptop for Horizon Forbidden West!
4 Best Laptops for Horizon Forbidden West
1.MSI SwordHorizon Forbidden West laptop
- One of most affordable laptops with an Intel i5 processor
- Mighty 1TB SSD
- Backlit keyboard
- Its screen gives away its price
Acer Swift 3 SF314-59-75QC
- Excellent performance within the platforms capabilities
- Sturdy build quality
- High thermals with games
- Poor audio quality
2.ASUS ZenBook 13 UX325EA-EH71ASUS ZenBook 13 UX325EA-EH71 is a powerful and sleek option for playing Horizon Forbidden West.
- Sleek and lightweight design
- Powerful overall and gaming performance
- Excellent battery life
- Very comfortable keyboard
- Weak speakers
- Display could be brighter
- No headphone jack
The ASUS ZenBook 13 UX325EA-EH71 with Intel’s new 11th Gen chips is a sleek, lightweight laptop that offers powerful overall and gaming performance, as well as excellent battery life and a very comfortable keyboard. However, it has weak speakers, a display that could be brighter and no headphone jack.
HP Pavilion Aero Ultralight
- Bright, colorful display
- Small deck
- No microSD card slot
3.GIGABYTE AORUS 15 XE4Gaming powerhouse with impressive performance and display, but limited connectivity.
- Highly responsive 165Hz panel with a wide colour gamut
- High system performance with PCIe 4.0 SSD and free M.2 2280 slot
- Individual key lighting and solid battery life
- Thunderbolt 4 with Power Delivery
- Limited connectivity with only one USB-A port and no card reader
- High power usage at idle and low load
The GIGABYTE AORUS 15 XE4 is a highly responsive gaming laptop with impressive system performance and a beautiful 165Hz panel with a wide colour gamut. It also includes a PCIe 4.0 SSD and Thunderbolt 4 with Power Delivery. However, it has limited connectivity options, with only one USB-A port and no card reader, and it has high power usage at idle and low load.
Lenovo Legion 5 Pro
- Bright display with good color reproduction
- Robust case with good cooling performance
- Slow Western Digital SSD
- Drab design for a gaming laptop
4.ASUS ROG Strix ScarASUS ROG Strix Scar is a powerful gaming laptop with a few caveats.
- Sturdy construction
- Fast Wi-Fi 6E
- Excellent response times and no PWM
- Wide color gamut coverage with Dolby Vision support
- Limited display angle
- High heat and noise emissions under load
- Battery backup could have been better
The ASUS ROG Strix Scar is a great gaming laptop with an impressive WQHD 240 Hz panel, Intel Alder Lake Core i9-12900H, and a 150 W Nvidia RTX 3070 Ti with a dedicated MUX switch. However, it does have some drawbacks, such as high heat and noise emissions under load and limited display angle.
Acer Predator Triton 500
- High performance capabilities
- Excellent, bright 240-Hz display
- Soldered-in RAM
- Inaccessible SSD
Table of the Best Laptops for Horizon Forbidden West
|ASUS ZenBook 13 UX325EA-EH71||$730|
|GIGABYTE AORUS 15 XE4||$1,600|
|ASUS ROG Strix Scar||$2,310|